As the season of state fairs wind down, an increasing number of companies are looking for ways to make sure that they make an effort to improve their booth presentations. One of the many avenues that companies have to make sure that they make a great presentation is the use of virtual trade show software. Finding a way to show potential customers and clients what your company has to offer is easier through the use of virtual trade show software.
Whether you are looking for a way to promote your latest lawn and landscaping services or you want to advertise a new product for cleaning wood floors, virtual trade show software can be a real advantage. A growing number of online event platforms are used for companies of all sizes. Posted on websites or available to watch at a trade show, it is important to make sure that virtual trade show platforms show potential clients understand all that your company has to offer.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the ways that virtual images are able to help companies promote their products and services:
- The average duration of a virtual trade show is seven hours typically spread over one to three live days, according to a 2016 study.
- 15% of virtual trade show registrants that attend the live event return to view on-demand posts at a later date, according to a 2016 study.
- Attendance at virtual events is expected to grow 2.4%, according to the Summer 2017 report from MPI?s Meetings Outlook report.
- Companies should conduct three weeks of promotion prior to the webinar to get the best turnout.
- 94% of webinar hosts make sure that they record the event and make it available to their customers on-demand.
- Networking opportunities, valuable information, and an engaging experience are the three things needed to present a well-executed virtual event.
By tracking user engagement with posted virtual tours, a marketing team can track both interests and comments. Knowing when a potential client quits watching a video can also be an indicator of how effective a current post is.