As office managers and workers across the country start the new year, it should come as no surprise that there is a lot of attention focused on the technology help and the office help that is needed. From evaluating the need for various Office 365 support options to outlining the responsibilities that will be covered by both in house and out sourced IT support, the beginning of the year is the perfect time to make sure that your office setting is ready for the challenges that they face on a daily basis.
Different from one time support needs, Office 365 support options provide the help that companies of all sizes need. Offering live support beyond all of the online options that are available, the best software providers understand the importance of getting real time help that their clients need. As companies struggle to understand the importance of cloud computing and data support services, it is important to remember that there are still day to day needs that office staff have as they go to work every single day.
Finding a provider who offers support for the day to day tasks, as well as online storage and cloud computing is the real secret to success in offices for all industries. Consider some of these facts and figures about the needs that many offices have:
- 74% of large businesses with over 4,000 employees exclusively run Office 365.
- 67% of companies with 100 or more users installed Exchange Online.
- 20% of corporate employees indicate that they use an Office 365 cloud service.
- 58% of sensitive data in the cloud is stored in Office documents. This includes the 30% that is stored in Excel alone.
- Office 365 has become the number one most used enterprise cloud application, according to a BitGlass study.
- Office 365 went from 7.7% penetration in the year 2014 to 25% in the year 2015, according to the same BitGlass study.
- There were 60 million monthly commercial Office 365 customers in the year 2016.
The new year is the perfect time to make sure that the office software that you have in place is working at the highest level. Working with a company that provides live support, in addition to online resources, is key to being productive every month of the year.